Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

6.11.2001


headnoize: Say What? Karaoke

Man, this stuff is stupid, and funny.

So I'm about to go back to work, fuckers. But I'm going to work at the only store in the company I haven't worked at yet, and I just may be the only person in the company who's worked at every store. And if I'm not, I've definately done it the fastest ;)

It fun to taunt my girlfriend just before going to work and whatnot. Tonight there's going to be a big crazy freakin', no, better yet, big fucking crazy freakin' dinner thing. Like my grandparents and Andrea coming over for dinner and stuff. It should be fun. And well, pretty fucking crazy.

oh well, enough of that, it's random tangent time. Just saw a funny as hell Heinz commercial...which said the following, "If you get some Heinz ketchup on your finger, be careful. You just might find yourself wanting to eat that finger. Heinz, goes best with food." Much like M&M's, they went the route that cannibalism in reference to food is funny as hell, and they'd be right.

Okay, well I have to go to work, so well, you'll have to wait for funny Adjani stories until later. Probably tomorrow, because I don't know if I'm going to get to write tonight, we'll see.

Take it easy.

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.