Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

6.22.2001


headnoize: Fightclub

"Sticking feathers in your ass does not make you a Chicken" - Tyler Durden

So Andrea sent me a Purity Test. Or well, she was taking one and I asked her to send it to me. And surprisingly enough, I actually beat her. Well, it's not really a competition, but I'm more corrupt than her (but who is *REALLY* surprised by this). But anyways, here's my results, so feel free to compare yourself to His Royal Corruptness.

You answered "yes" to 285 of 400 questions, making you 28.8% sexually pure (71.2% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 28.8% pure in the sex domain.

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 46%, based on a comparison of your test results with 26135 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 65.9%.


-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.