Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

6.09.2001


headnoize: Fear Factory, "Digimortal Pak"

Quotage: "One more thing before you leave this, on your knees and beg forgiveness." - from the Fear Factory song, "Repentance"

Great song.

Anyways, I'm back motherfuckers. I know you've been going through withdraws, so grab yourself a proverbial needle and I'll give you something to mainline, baby.

As some of you know, I ran off to Black Mountain, NC for the past week or so. I got much writing done (and speaking of which, I need to copy some stuff for Andrea before she decides to go stabby-stab or something of the sort to make me regret not making her copies of some of my work ;)

There is way too much to say about the past week, so much crazy shit went on. And well, while I'm at it, I must get something off my chest...

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK-SHIT!

I would have gone on for a while but that seems sufficient for now. I haven't really been able to cuss much the past week, which sucks ass, because as most of you know (especially from reading this) I like to be able to say whatever the bloody hell I want, which pretty much includes any amount of verbal depravity I wish to delve to. It's my world (so Andrea keeps telling me), I can do whatever the fuck I want ;)

I met some cool people while I was out there. And well, I got a chance to talk to some people I haven't seen in almost 5 years. And it's a cool thing to be able to talk to someone who you haven't seen in a really long time and well, pretty much having not really missed a beat and whatnot. Got to talk music with a lot of people, which was fun. For some reason a lot of people there were into mainstream punkish stuff, which was kind of amusing to me. But well, I can now officially say that I know a professional football player, which is kinda cool, because he's a funny as hell guy. I mean he's usually the one who helps orchistrate all the troublemaking on the last night of everyone being there where we all kinda stay up all night and do all kinds of crazy stuff...like the annual breaking into the haunted fourth floor of the main building of the place which is closed off and well, we're just not supposed to be up there...so not only do we always go up there, but we always go out on the roof and sit up there and bullshit for about an hour or so before sneaking back down.

Unfortunately this is the first time I'd been able to go to this place since about 1997, I think, maybe '96, I'm still not entirely sure of when exactly was the last time I went there. But anyway, I'd really like to go back next year. Just to be able to talk to and hang out with a lot of the people I was able to do so with this year. But I have no idea whether things will permit me to go next year. I hope so, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Ummmm...damn, I want to catalog a bunch of funny shit that happened over the course of the week, but it would take a really long time at the moment. Just because there was so much funny shit that happened. But I'll just throw something kind of amusing up here for now...every year they do a hike up to the peak of this particular mountain which is called "High Windy" (which is a pretty silly name for a mountain-top, but that's just my opinion)...which takes about 4 hours or so...and I know a bunch of people who went up there (which includes my Sister) this year...but the couple of amusing things that happened surrounding the hike...My sister and a bunch of people started a little late and were walking up the "hill" and all the sudden this like 82 year old guy comes walking along passed them, and they were all out of breath and whatnot and he was just chugging along without a care in the world and was hardly even breaking a sweat and he actually *BEAT* them to the top, which makes me laugh a lot when I think about it, because this old man (who probably walks at least 2-3 hours a day) beat a bunch of teen-aged kids up to the summit...which just makes me laugh. The second funny thing was this guy Wayne from Nigeria who *RAN* the hike...I mean from what I was told about the event, he was like sprinting up like half of it...which had an incline much like this \ it was just nuts. But he's a funny guy anyways, but I mean, that's just cool...because some of the people who were walking with my sister said they were walking along and all the sudden Wayne just came like jogging past them.

So well, I hope your fix is good enough for you. If it isn't, kiss my ass. I'll probably add little stories here and there over the next week or so. Starting with funny stories about Adjani with either tomorrow (if I get the change to blog tomorrow) or Monday's blog.

Oh, and one last little thing, Dee Love has left Waferbaby.com and so his new linkage is here, and he's hooked up with Blog (fuck linking to them they got their fucking button, greedy bastards, I'm not giving you more linkage here)...but anyways, here's his new page. The links here have changed appropriately. Let me know if you ever notice any inconsistancies.

And I'm spent...

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.