headnoize: Fan of Uncovered Oscillating Doom
I'm feeling a bit better. Perhaps it's from being able to see Big Guy and Rusty today. Perhaps it's from being able to see Digimon today. Perhaps it's because I got to come home from work two hours early to bullshit and blog before going to my brother's high school graduation. So I'm being forced to wear one of those crazy polo-style knit shirts. And holy hell are they uncomfortable. How in the fuck can people wear these things? I don't know, and I'm not going to pretend to try and figure this shit out. I'm going to wear it for like an hour and a half and then go back to good ol' cotton t-shirt heaven. It is a blessed place, and I must make it a point to frequent it as often as I possibly can.
In the news today, we have linkage. Josh (said bestower of rather informative feedback) is screwing with a page of his own now. And he even sports linkage to myself and Dee Love, so he gets linkage here. Pat yourself on the head Josh, here you go. Josh's page of random bullshit. Sure, that's not *REALLY* the pages name, but that's what I'm calling it, damnit!
In other news, I'm thinking of expanding this little load of bullshit some in the near future, after the little facelift (read: colour change) it's going to get. I'm going to add a section for some posting of some of my writing to I can hit you guys up with some of it as I work on typing it up for a collection. And if I really get bored, I can comment on them and tell what they're about and inspired from and all kinds of crazy shit like that. Kinda flesh out the stories behind them. I'm also thinking about a rants section so I can write big rants about things at work and post them here and shit. I'm still working on the profile of doom that I ripped off of Dee Love, but you know this.
On a last note, before my departure, you people aren't asking me any questions damnit, how can I have an Asked Bloody-Fucking Questions section if you won't ask me and bloody fucking questions? So get with the questioning, sheesh, you're the biggest bunch of least-inquisitive people I've ever ranted to on a daily basis...but then again you're the first and only group of people I've ever ranted to on a daily basis, so feeeeeeeel the specialness. It feels good don't it? Yes, love the raddish.
-
Posted
17:58
by Mabelrode