Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

6.18.2001


headnoize: Curtis Court +snicker+

Apparently my blog is too "bitchy" according to some people. (read: Dee Love) Well that's okay by me, like I've said before, people are entitled to their opinions. And I'll leave it at that for now ;)

Speaking of Dee Love, he had a funny usenet post on his blog last night that's really damn funny. About this guy who's life was taken control of by porn. (personally I think he probably couldn't figure out how to close all those little damned pop-up windows. Bastards.) So anyways he claims the porn was ruining his marriage and whatnot. It was pretty damn funny. Personally my view on pornography is that it's not a disease or a corruption of relationships and intimacy, it's a matter of taste. I happen to think that people can openly use pornography to enhance their relationships in ways, it really depends on the people, how comfortable with it all and whatnot. So really this guy's his own problem, not pornography. It's he's going to diss his wife to go beat off to some porn movies and some web-sites and shit, that's his problem. Not my fault he didn't say to his wife, "Hey wifey, what do you think of us sitting down and watching some porn together some day?" See, it's almost as easy to that. Open the door and you never know what could become of it. Just trust me in this, that it can work ;)

Hrm...any other crazy stuff to mention today...not really, not yet at least. I need to go call this job lead, hopefully things will work out. If so, it will be much badassness. Take it easy, and (I know it's been a while since I reminded you to) embrace your inner Cletus.

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.