headnoize: Techno-Animal "Radio Hades" / Hungry Ghost "The Man Ray Sessions"
Okay, so I'm in the mood for ambient music right now. Techno-Animal kicks soooooooo much ass. As does Final, and Hungry Ghost. I recommend check out all of them. Anyways, on with the show.
Now, completely with new and improved profanity!
Fuck, Fuck fuck, fuckity fuck-fuck. Fuck, fuck-fuck. Fuckity, fuck fuck. Fuck fuck, bitch-ass fuck. Fuck, fuckity fuck-fuck, shit.
Sorry, I promised someone last night that I'd do that just for them ;)
Woo! Linkage!
Alright, this is special linkage. It's someone's die-ary (+nudge Dee Love+), I let her know I was going to post linkage and she was happy about it. Which is good. You should all check this out. She's a pretty damn good writer on the whole, or at least I like it for what my opinion is worth these days (I happen to think it's worth quite a bit). But anyways, reading her stuff inspires me to try and be more insiteful of the me that truly exists within this page, but I'm a selfish motherfucker, and I horde my Inner Cletus with pride. And hell, I'm probably the first person to post linkage and praise of her little work (though I'm not sure, but I was the first to IM her and talk to her as a result from reading her work +flex+) but either way, it's a privilage to bring you (though in no official aspect) Tara's Diary. She's a pretty deep person, on the whole, I think. And she's been a blast to talk with so far, and I definately look forward to talking with her more. Plus, as an added bonus, she works in a mortician's office, something I'd love to do. So maybe I'll have to talk with her about how to score a job like the one she's doing, since it's always been something I've wanted to do.
I'm working on a little profile to vomit upon your screens here, that I blatently ripped off from Dee Love...who stole it from Jane...who borrowed it from Billy...who snagged it from Russ...who beat it out of Jim...who beguiled it out of Cletus...who yoinked it out of Bob (stop being a pervert)...who told Hooper Humperdink to fuck off and not bother checking his fucking mailbox, but cordially (hah, spelled that right, bitches) invited Gus...and we love Bob for that, for without Gus, the Friendly Neighborhood Zombie, no party would be complete.
Speaking of Gus, I need to finish his story, and you best believe I shall post it here. It is a short story, perhaps the shortest I've ever writen. But it tells the tale of poor Gus and his night on the town with his best friend Ed, and some undead prostitutes (it can't get any better than that).
My insanity is over for the moment, or at least what you will see of it. Muahahahahahah. So anyways, me and my Inner Cletus are gonna go turn in this big list of shit that I want to Grace Street Comix. So ummmm...you can wait until tomorrow for another post. ;)
-
Posted
12:39
by Mabelrode