Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

5.22.2001


headnoize: Techno-Animal "Radio Hades"

Well fuck. That sucked ass. I had a really great post for you all and something fucked up and it got lost...and it was damn funny too. Fucking VBScript. So I'm going to have to try and recreate it from memory here.

New music today (as mentioned before)...New Stabbing Westward. Good stuff, I like it. A bit mellower than their other stuff (I know that may be hard to believe) and definately cool. Got a bunch of accoustic guitar work it in. I like it, it's a good direction...still got their crazy early nine inch nails feel in there from time to time. All in all good work.

More new music...new Static-X...right now I'm pissed off at Static-X (moreso now that my original rant got nuked)..now before you go and thing they did a complete 180 with their music or something, they didn't. I like the music, it's good, very logical step for a second album. What I'm pissed off about is the absence of Koichi Fukuda. What the fuck? Koichi was the shit. I have no idea whether Koichi quit, or whether he got kicked out, but what the fuck? Did anyone else hear about this and not fucking tell me? If so, you get to die, congratulations. So anyways, the new guitar player even goes so far as to thank Koichi for not fucking being there, can you believe that shit? Anyways...enough of that...other than that, it's damn good music. Check it out.

Now...for the hard part...connecting rants...yesterday, people at work pissed me off...on top of this, Static-X pissed me off...on top of this, blogger pissed me off for nuking my rant with a faulty VB-script, fuckers...on top of this, if people piss me off at work I'm going to have to start dropkicking people, and it ain't going to be pretty, in fact it'll probably look something like this:

Customer001 enters.
Mabelrode moves to attack Customer001.
Mabelrode dropkicks Customer001 in the ass!
Critical hit! - Ass severed!
Customer001 falls to the ground, holding their ass, dead.

Text and all, I promise. Anyways, Dee, I apologize in advance if your mom ends up being the one to come in to pick up her shit (and it'd be about fucking time too, it's been there like a week and shit) and ends up returning home assless (or well, more assless than she currently is. Although, to be honest, I don't currently know the state of your mom's assness in fear that if I did look to see, I might go blind and therefor not be able to stare at Andrea's ass. And we all know I love to do that. So I'm not about to put myself in a position to detract from my ability to stare contently at Andrea's ass. There's not something wrong with that, is there? Wrong answer! There's not.) (Comedical Note: I wrote this this morning before I went to work, and due to some crazy DLL error, I couldn't post it. Upon arriving at work, who did I see leaving, but none other than Dee Love's mom. I must be psychic, but she's just lucky she was leaving as I was getting there, or I'd have a dropkick just for her! muahahahahah.)

Speaking of Andrea, I got her a Type O Negative bumper sticker today, and once it's on her car, her corruption will be complete and her soul will be mine! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! oh... errrr... ummm... I mean... Ummm... rather, that she will finally be publically supporting a band she's been claiming to hate for almost two years now (despite her unnatual fondness of Peter Steele) Which is all kinds funny in a way. It's kinda cute the way she acts whenever I mention him. Or well, it's amusing to me.

She's probably going to hate me for all the stuff I've said about her in my blog today, but that's not sooo wrong is it? Wrong answer! Maybe it'll inspire her to try and kick my ass when I see her tonight. She's so cute when she tries to beat me up...because I think on some level she actually believes she can, and to an extent that the masochist inside me won't enjoy it. And it's so much fun just to see her try, determination is cute on her. You should see it. Okay, I better stop now before she decides to slap me across the face the moment I step through the door tonight. And we wouldn't want that now, would we? Wrong answer!

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.