headnoize: The Simpsons / Malcolm in the Middle
The Simpsons...I love this show...this is my favourite show...
Anyways, I got Dee Love to start blogging again +dance of joy+ nyeh nyeh, I got him to start blogging again and you didn't. Envy me, you know you want to.
Man, I love the 7up taste test commercial, it's a fucking riot. Reminds me of some of the funny ass practical jokes my friend Nysos' come up with...holy shit, he was telling me this really funny one yesterday that was like, "It'd be funny to remove someone's collar bone while they're asleep and then when they wake up be like, 'Haha! You can't control your arms!'" That's some funny shit. So I can't help it, I think shit like that's funny...going to incredibly extravigant lengths to do malicious stuff to people, it's just funny as shit. My favourite by far is like building a big frame-work system over someone in their sleep with a vise on it in which you'd put a bullet and then rig a nail and whatnot to fire off the bullet and shoot someone in the leg and wake them up. Fun shit...just to see the look on someone's face.
Lesse...I'm gonna work on finishing Chapter 2 of The Color of Magic today at work...Discworld's weird the chapters are like 30-60+ pages in length but are all broken up all over the place and jump thought-trains all over the place too...which kinda inspired the way I wrote the Misadventures...speaking of which, what I plan to do with is Misadventures is to get it all set and done in HTML, but I still need to find a really good way to handle my insane footnotes. Like the complete writen story...and well, obviously, a comic, which Dee Love and I are kinda working on, I need to story-board more of it before we can really work on it, and he needs to get free time, but eventually it will get done. Some of it's pretty goofy, and some of it you won't really get but so much unless you went to the same high-school and shit I was going to at the time I started working on it...but it's humor, so as long as you have a sense of one, you should be fine...and if you're not, bludgeon yourself with raddishes.
okie, well, I'm gonna go be bored before I have to go to work. Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever actually reads this, but then I think, who in the fuck really knows about it. Me, Dee Love...and random people who've read Dee Love's blog and seen the linkage. I'd debate on putting a counter on my page just to see, but that's fucking tacky. What's tackier is the stupid bs counters that just flip and flip and flip...like the altimeter in an airplane in a loonytoons cartoon. What would be kinda funny would be a counter that actually randomly cycles through numbers...like one time it says 3493875 and the next time it says 1393984 and then the next time it says like 0000012 and crazy shit like that to make it even more completely pointless. oh well, I'm going to go now and I may or may not blog tonight before I go to Andrea's, we'll see.
-
Posted
13:29
by Mabelrode