Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

5.07.2001


headnoize: Miami Vice +boggle+

Why am I watching Miami Vice? I don't know. It's amusing to me on some level because it's like an 80's version of Nash Bridges, and even includes like 40% of the same actors too +snicker+ but on the whole, I just think it annoys me and truly becomes the headnoize of which I speak that just drones on in the background until in engraves itself in your brain and slowly grinds it to a pulp, and fleshy grey numb pulp that's all squishy and goes slosh, slosh, slosh when you jump up and down.

Somehow I managed to convince Andrea to read this page today (I still have yet to figure out how) and she complained about my spelling, so for your viewing pleasure this blog is brought to you with new and improved spell-checking. okay, so I'm just going to run it through word before posting it, you got me pegged +pouts and sulks+

lesse...what else to bullshit about...I wish there was a nice neat way to make your own t-shirts and shit...I know they have those printers that print to transfer paper and shit...but they can only handle being printed on white shirts...and if you've seen my wardrobe, you know I don't wear much white...in fact, I think there's really only one white shirt that makes it into my rotation even remotely often, and that's my FFVII Cloud shirt...so I guess I need to learn how to silk screen or something like that...or see what kinda of event reasonable printing alternative there might be. Who knows, I'm sure I may be able to figure out something. If anyone knows anything about this kinda stuff, lemme know.

Oh well, I think I've run out of things to ramble about at the moment. Time for me to go. I hope some part of you enjoyed this...even if it was just your split personality Cletus, at least a part of you enjoys reading this for some sick reason. But you should be ashamed of yourself, because you don't let Cletus out nearly often enough. Cletus is suffering, why do you let him suffer so? Rejoice in your inner Cletus, we all need a friend like that. Oh yes, and beware Raddishi, for he may bludgeon you unmercifully.


-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.