headnoize: King of the Hill / The Simpsons
If you actually missed a post yesterday and were all depressed because you couldn't fill your life with a little bit of my insanity, WOOHOO! Well, at least you get some shit today.
Got 6 chapters of the Misadventures into html at work on Saturday, I would have done more, but I wanted to read more of Discworld too. I'm happy with my conceptual design for footnotes, good stuff, works really well too. The only exception is that at the moment I can't use contractions in the footnotes...but I'm gonna look for an escape character for the ' so I can do so...we'll see...
Not too much funny stuff to report at the moment, just kinda blogging for the sake of blogging as we speak (of sorts) So um, I'm gonna go watch the Simpsons and well, you guys can wait until tomorrow for funniness, cause I'm being distracted ;)
-
Posted
19:59
by Mabelrode