Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

5.19.2001


headnoize: Invader Zim (dubbing for a friend)

Apparently I overused the word Industrial the other day when I got bored and decided to recommend some music. Despite the fact that all three of the bands I used it in relation to are considered Industrial or Industrial-Metal bands, and that's by people in the music industry who's job is to know music and write articles about bands any whatnot for all kinds of crazy zines...+shrug+ hell, I'm just going by what I've heard in the past, so don't blame me, it's the music industry's fault ;) (note: read Dee Love's blog)

Aaaaaaaaaanyway.

The secret word for the week is: Lascivious.

If you hear someone say this week's word, you are to scream in an incredibly loud and annoying manner a la Pee Wee's Playhouse.

So I got a fun quasi-present for Andrea today. She has no idea what it is, and I'm really only writing about it to bug her about it more in case she reads this ;) Because it kills her to know I have something for her but she has no idea what it is. ;) But she'll find out tomorrow, if she's patient...we'll see how good she is ;)

Alright, well, my tape's about done dubbing, so I'm gonna get going. Got some asses to kick. Remember the secret word, spread the joy.

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.