headnoize: Hungry Ghost, "Sugar Skulls"
Today's quote: "We love rain, we love rain, splash splash splash, fun fun fun, rain rain rain, we love rain"
okay, well, I think it's stopped raining at this point, but that's beside the point. I love rain, I don't know why. It makes me contemplative. I just enjoy it. Maybe in part because everyone else hates it. Well fuck everyone else, rain kicks ass.
Today should be a good day...New Stabbing Westward and new Static-X...should be a good day for music.
Don't really have too much to say at the moment, just being bored and waiting for Soundhole to open.
Deelove with the crazy outline-style blog last night. Man, crazy boy there.
So I saw a really funny movie last night (and about time too)...If you haven't seen Bridget Jones' Diary, do so, it's a fucking riot. It's also inspired me to do something completely insane (imagine that). From here on out my goal in life is to make a list of every movie portraying a lawn gnome in any fashion. +cackle+ Soooooo...if you spot a lawn gnome in a movie, let me know, and I'll add it to the list ;)
Alright, time for me to go out and grab a cd or two ;) Take it easy.
-
Posted
10:52
by Mabelrode