Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

5.23.2001


headnoize: Godflesh, "Messiah"

Holy fucking shit...I got the most beautiful package in the mail today. Nice and scribbled on the back of the bubble-wrappy packaging envelope was the following:

Sender:
AV. INC
c/o O.S.C
Shrewsbury Rd
Craven Arms
Shropshire
SY7 9NZ
U.K.

Contained within this beautiful package was the Godflesh EP "Messiah"...beautiful...and worth every penny of imported goodness. For those of you that don't know the story behind this EP, I will elaborate. Both the original tracks and their remixes were done during the recording of the ablum Selfless, and Justin and Co pushed and pushed for the EP's release, but Earache (their label for ages) wouldn't let them. So, now that they've split with Earache (for any one of a million possible reasons to do so), Godflesh got the rights to the material and released it themselves...so the only way you can get the EP is to order it from Avalanche Inc. +CACKLE+

so well, let's just say, if I died today, I would die a happy man (but only but so happy, because I could no longer stare at Andrea's ass).

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.