headnoize: Godflesh "Love and Hate in Dub"
Some well deserved linkage today. I was going through my crazy list of bookmarks in search of a page I wanted to show Dee Love, and I stumbled across what may very well be my favourite webpage in all existance...I mean...there are some funny pages out there...but I'm not sure if anything that comes close to the hilarity (it's a word now, bitches) of this man and his webcam. So well, without further adu, I present to you, Eric Conveys an Emotion.
There's no way to explain this page that will even remotely do it justice, just go look. And marvel at how something so silly and ridiculous (hah!) that most people wouldn't ever consider something like this. Personally, I think Eric is a comic genius, but oh hell, it's funny go partake and enjoy.
Okay, I'm going to go get my paycheck and go pick up my DD-5, baby. I'll blog again later. Enjoy.
-
Posted
10:25
by Mabelrode