Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

5.11.2001


headnoize: The Fairly Odd Parents

Sweet bowling alley balloon, you're my only friend.

More quotational goodness:

"Well, it was fun...until he took his pants off." - Some kid on 3rd Rock From the Sun.

Oh, this is a special day, we have linkage too. A web test that is as it should be. Playboy's Official Breast Test II. Take the test, it's rather interesting to say the least. Of note, upon taking it, I scored a perfect 20 out of 20, proving once again that I can spot a fake breast from twenty paces. Bang, bang.

If you'll excuse me a moment, I must fulfill a promise.

Andrea loves to mud-wrestle. She loooooooves getting down and dirty in a big pit-o-mud, frolicking with her little muckling friends. Unfortunately for her, she tends to lose a lot, so she is often caked in mud, and boy is it a pain to rinse off completely.

That dirty enough for you? ;) (note: you should have seen that coming ;)

Okie, well I get to experiment with my footnote idea tonight and see if I can get it done well at all. And then, oh there will be much chaos, and much Misadventuring.

Invader Zim will be coming on soon, in 25 minutes to be exact. Must watch. I might post something else afterwards. We shall see. For now, I'm going to go have some lunch. Ciao!

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.