headnoize: Digimon, Season 2
Oh man, I must share this with you. It is my duty as a human being (or as much of one as I can be considered to be at times). This is quite possibly the second funniest site I've ever seen in my entire life. And it is my newest example of of how *NOT* to design a web site. So here it is. The Christian Front. And for those of you that don't read german very well, I tried to put a babelfish in your ear. But it keeps getting funny errors and crap, so you'll have to go there yourself and enter the url: http://www.rasputin.de/CF/Jugend/
It's worth the visit. With the music, and the background that does odd things to the text on the page. It's just a riot...I could not stop laughing while reading the bad translation...but maybe that's because it reminded me a lot of JeffK...
oh well, read and laugh, because it's funny. Oh well, I'm home from work today, because this is one of the few days we actually get off. Unfortunately Andrea has to work, otherwise, I probably wouldn't be here. Oh well, there's nothing really to talk about at the moment. So I'm going to go play one of the funniest n64 games around (other than Conker), International Superstar Soccer 64...what makes this game funny (other than just having amusing gameplay) is the announcers...I mean, anygame where the announcers yell, "What a cracker!" is just fucking sweet. I mean, honestly, can you think of another one?
Of note, in a week (on Sunday the 3rd), I'm going to North Carolina for a week, so there will be a week of absences in my posts (that is unless they have public internet connections where I'm going). Sooooo, you're just going to have to fucking deal. I know it saddens you to think you have to go a week without hearing from my insanity, but look at it this way, that's a week in where my insanity will build up and then I'll unleash it all on you when I get back ;) So everything will be fine and dandy, and we'll go from there. I'm gonna go now, I wanna play this a little bit before I sit down and read a bunch +wave+
-
Posted
16:31
by Mabelrode