Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

5.12.2001


headnoize: Dennis Miller Live / Crazy Skin-a-Max pr0n

Unfortunately, Zim was a rerun tonight. We can hope and pray that the first batch of episodes was more than the six we have loved so far...I guess we'll see next week.

The important note of this update is of a new flash that came on during Invader Zim...the creater of none other than Ren & Stimpy has just finished a new series for Nickelodeon, it's about three superheroes living together and saving the world and shit...reminds me of the Justice Friends, but we can expect something fucking nuts out of this if those two Yogi Bear cartoons he did were any indication. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Another odd cartoon note. The Cow and Chicken (and subsequently, I Am Weasel) guys have done a couple of Cheetos commercials recently which are funny as hell, and even go so far as to say that if you aren't careful when eating some crazy new product of their's you'll end up getting something painful shoved up your ass by some huge ex-east german swimmer/gymnist of a nurse. Ahhhh, the wonders of advertising.

Some of you will be glad to know that if I can find the time, I hope to start typing up the Misadventures at work tomorrow. I've got a template ready for mad cut and paste action once I type it up and spell check (to some people's relief). I have footnotes worked out the way I want them to, they'll probably fuck with some of you at first, but that's how it should be ;) I'll probably actually start posting them next month, and I know that's a ways off, but that will give me time to type it all up and whatnot. And then I'll probably start off posting like the first five chapters...and then I'll probably post a chapter a week from there...and if I start writing a lot, I'll probably run it up to posting like three chapters a week. We'll see.

Another funny tidbit before I go to sleep. Andrea and I were watching a part of that "Surprise Weddings 2" thing last night on Fox before going out to get some food. And the host was actually pretty damn funny. I was waiting to see someone get horribly dissed on national television, but alas, I was robbed...but all for good reasons that I won't go into. But the highlight in my opinion was the host making fun of Fox when they came back from a commercial and the audience finally stopped clapping and he said, "Thank you, and welcome back to Fox's new special, 'When Girlfriends Attack.'" We both laughed our asses off, it was probably the funniest thing I've seen out of a Fox special.

Sleep calls. It never leaves a message, the bastard. You think after being around all these years it'd be used to using an answering machine. Fucker.

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.